Take advantage of this generous upgrade to Premium Seating at the Westin Maui Resort & Spa’s Wailele Polynesian Luau and enjoy priority at the buffet and the best stage views during this awesome Maui luau show! Your Kaanapali luau will be held at the beautiful Aloha Pavilion, which has been recently revitalized in order to host you in comfort, while also providing you with enjoyable views of their tropical gardens and oceanfront backdrop, soothing sounds of cascading waterfalls, Tiki torches and even ducks swimming in their pond. This is an outstanding Maui luau which has been an incredible hit with local residents and Maui visitors alike. It offers the perfect combination of exciting entertainment, great food and 5-star service. As an extra bonus, it’s located within walking distance to most Kaanapali resorts.
- Pre-reserved Seating & Best stage views
- Priority at check-in and at the buffet
- Welcome drinks & shell lei upon arrival
- Beautiful Sunset Views
- Open bar
- Delicious Gourmet Buffet Style Dinner
- Polynesian Luau Show with 5-person Fire-Knife dancing Grand Finale
- Comfortable seating surrounded by lush greenery & waterfalls
- Polynesian Village Interactive Cultural Activities
- Conch Shell & Tiki Torch Lighting Ceremony
Adult – $140
Child (Ages 3-12) – $75
Free Child (Ages 5 & under) – FREE
Rates are plus 4.166% Hawaii G.E. Tax and do not include gratuity to your servers.
Days & Hours
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
5 pm check-in (10/1 thru 3/31)
5:30 pm check-in (4/1 thru 9/30)
Duration: 3 hours
*Special luaus available on Christmas & Thanksgiving Days
What to Bring or wear:
Wear comfortable clothing
Wear comfortable walking shoes
Bring your camera & lots of memory & batteries
Bring a light cover-up
Wheelchair Accessible: YES
Location: Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Kaanapali Beach
Let the evening begin…
With your premium seating you can relax knowing your seats will be pre-reserved and that you will have a table with the best possible views of the stage. Once you arrive you will be quickly assisted through the premium entrance as you enter the luau grounds. Your host will greet you with a beverage and a shell lei, then offer you the opportunity to take a professional picture with a couple of cast members before being seated at your premium table. At the end of the performance you will have the option to purchase your picture. There will be a free flow of drinks from the time you arrive and you’ll be free to come as often as you’d like to the bar, or ask your waiter, who will be happy to take your drink orders.
As you approach your seat you will notice the beauty of the Westin Aloha Pavilion, which was recently revamped in order to provide you with a relaxing visit, enhanced by the views of their tropical gardens and cascading waterfalls. Your table will sit a maximum of eight guests, for a comfortable and uncrowded experience.
Be sure to explore the grounds of this beautiful Kaanapali luau as it features traditional Hawaiian activities and games for the entire family. Take your time and don’t miss this unique opportunity to play poi ball, coconut husking or learn how to make your own fresh flower lei. You will also get to meet with local artisans who will be showcasing their local arts and crafts, so be sure to bring your camera!
It’s dinner time!
By now we hope your stomach is howling for the delicious all-you-can-eat traditional Hawaiian buffet that is awaiting you. As a premium guest you will be the first ones invited to the buffet tables, beautifully decorated and featuring delicious salads, entrees and desserts. Go back as much as you can. Do it Hawaiian style… Don’t eat only until you are full, eat until you are tired! The bar will remain open throughout the evening and your waiters will be around to refresh your beverages, take new drink orders and make sure you are having an awesome time!
Here comes your Master of Ceremony…
What a funny guy! Your Maui luau MC is one funny guy who will make you laugh and tell you the stories portrayed by the different performances throughout the show. The Wailele Luau is a Polynesian Revue which has been rated one of the “hottest luau performances on Maui”. It will take you on an exotic journey through the Islands of Hawaii, Tahiti, Fiji, New Zealand and Samoa. The grand finale will feature multiple dancers performing the famous Samoan fire-knife dance. After the end of the show, stick around for some fun interaction with the cast who will be in full costume, available to take pictures with you.
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- Lei greeting
- Photo with dancers (available for purchase after the show)
- Guests are seated
- Polynesian Village – interactive cultural activities
- Conch shell call and Tiki torch lighting ceremony
- Buffet & Show
- Aloha Oe / The End
- Picture opportunities with cast in full costume
- Lomi Lomi Salmon (Alae salt -cured salmon, Kula tomatoes, Maui onions & scallions)
- Pipikaula Poke (pepper ed-dry beef, seaweed, sesame, soy sauce)
- Cucumber Seaweed Salad
- Kula Island Greens (Papaya Seed, Kula lavender & coconut ranch dressings)
- Hawaiian Style Potato Maccaroni Salad
- Maui Gold Pineapple with Tahitian Vanilla Dip
- Island Poi
- Kalua Puaa (slow -roasted pork)
- Huli Huli C hicken with Guava Barbeque Sauce
- Steamed I’a (fish with ginger & tomato relish)
- Paia Dry Mein Noodles (plantation -style noodles & upcountry vegetables)
- Moloka Sweet Potatoes
- Steamed Sticky Rice
- Hawaiian Sweet Bread Pudding with Maui pineapple rum sauce
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Guava Chiffon & Chocolate Chantilly Cake
- Haupia (Hawaiian coconut pudding)
KEIKI (KIDS) MENU (Available during summer months & holiday season ONLY)
- Chicken Tenders
- Four Cheese Pizza
- Tater Tots with Ketchup
- Keiki Cookies (no nuts)
- Blue Hawaiians
- Mixed Cocktails
- Coffee & Decaf Coffee
- Assorted Teas
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa does not offer parking at their property. The closest parking is located next door, at the Whaler’s Village Shopping Center for a fee (select vendors offer partial parking validation with minimum purchase). Neither the luau nor MauiLuaus.Net will be responsible for parking fees incurred by our guests.
Starwood offers a free shuttle for Sheraton Maui and Westin Kaanapali Ocean Villas resort guests.