DUE TO COVID-19, THIS LUAU IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. PLEASE CALL US AT 808-707-7261 FOR THE LATEST UPDATES. MAHALO FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
Enjoy Maui’s exhilarating Wailele Polynesian Luau at Westin Maui Resort & Spa’s Aloha Pavilion, amidst its tropical gardens, cascading waterfalls, Tiki torches and oceanfront backdrop, alongside the legendary Kaanapali Beach. This awesome Maui luau has been an incredible hit with visitors and local residents alike; it features one of the hottest multiple fire-knife dancing acts anywhere! It offers the perfect setting for an evening that combines top notch entertainment, great food and a 5-star service, and as a bonus, it is located within walking distance to most Kaanapali resorts.
- Welcome drinks & shell lei upon arrival
- Beautiful Sunset Views
- Open bar
- Delicious Gourmet Buffet Style Dinner
- Polynesian Luau Show with 5-person Fire-Knife dancing Grand Finale
- Comfortable seating surrounded by lush greenery & waterfalls
- Polynesian Village Interactive Cultural Activities
- Conch Shell & Tiki Torch Lighting Ceremony
- Upgrade to Premium Seats for pre-reserved seating and best stage views!
Child (Ages 3-12): $65
Free Child (Ages 5 & under): FREE
Rates are plus 4.166% Hawaii G.E. Tax and do not include gratuity to your servers.
Days & Hours
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
5:15 pm check-in (10/1 thru 3/31)
5:45 pm check-in (4/1 thru 9/30)
Duration: 3 hours
*Special luaus available on Christmas & Thanksgiving Days
What to Bring or wear:
Wear comfortable clothing
Wear comfortable walking shoes
Bring your camera & lots of memory & batteries
Bring a light cover-up
Wheelchair Accessible: YES
Your Maui luau begins…
Traditional seats are available at a “first come, first served” basis. Upon arriving at the Wailele Polynesian Luau you will be greeted by your host with a drink and traditional shell lei; you will also have the opportunity to take a special photo before being walked over to your table. Your photo will be available for purchase after the show. Their bar will be open from the time of your arrival, so feel free to order your favorite beverages as often as you’d like. The Westin Maui’s Pavilion was custom set with their guests comfort in mind, while offering soothing sounds of waterfalls, an immaculate tropical garden and even a few ducks swimming in its pond, making it a unique and enjoyable setting for this outstanding Kaanapali luau.
Don’t get too comfortable yet, as the Wailele luau will have incredibly fun activities for the whole family before your dinner is served. We hope you’ll take the time to walk around and interact with the cast as they show you traditional Hawaiian games, teach you how to make your own fresh flower lei, play the poi ball or coconut husking (kid’s favorites!). Local artists will also be showcasing their crafts which will be available for purchase, so don’t forget to bring your camera!!
Dinner is served…
We hope by the time you settle back into your seat that you’ll have worked up a nice appetite. The Westin Resort & Spa has a reputation for having some of the best Maui chefs, who have put together a delicious all-you-can-eat traditional Hawaiian feast for their luau guests. As you approach the beautifully decorated buffet you will find an array of traditional dishes making it for an authentic experience. There will be salads, entrees and awesome desserts! During the entirety of this awesome 3-hour Maui luau, there will be a free flow of drinks, so your waiters will be coming by to refresh your beverages, take new orders and make sure you are having a fun and enjoyable evening. We hope that since you’ll be here with us, in Hawaii, you will do it like us, Hawaiians… We don’t eat until we are full, we eat until we are tired!!
Get ready for a spectacular luau show…
The Westin Wailele Polynesian Luau will take you on an exciting journey to the Polynesian Islands of Hawaii, Fiji, Tahiti, New Zealand and Samoa, where their dances are not just a form of entertainment, but as means of telling the stories of their ancestors. Some of the highlights are the story of Pele, goddess of fire and a performance dedicated to Wailele (Hawaiian for waterfalls). The breathtaking grand finale will feature an extreme Samoa fire-knife dance like no other, performed by multiple knife-fire dancers. Once the show is “pau” (Hawaiian for finished), you will have once again the opportunity to take pictures with the dancers and performers in full costume, so take your time and have fun, even after the luau show!!
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- Lei greeting
- Photo with dancers (available for purchase after the show)
- Guests are seated
- Polynesian Village – interactive cultural activities
- Conch shell call and tiki torch lighting ceremony
- Buffet & Show
- Aloha Oe / The End
- Picture opportunities with cast in full costume
- Lomi Lomi Salmon (Alae salt -cured salmon, Kula tomatoes, Maui onions & scallions)
- Pipikaula Poke (pepper ed-dry beef, seaweed, sesame, soy sauce)
- Cucumber Seaweed Salad
- Kula Island Greens (Papaya Seed, Kula lavender & coconut ranch dressings)
- Hawaiian Style Potato Maccaroni Salad
- Maui Gold Pineapple with Tahitian Vanilla Dip
- Island Poi
- Kalua Puaa (slow -roasted pork)
- Huli Huli C hicken with Guava Barbeque Sauce
- Steamed I’a (fish with ginger & tomato relish)
- Paia Dry Mein Noodles (plantation -style noodles & upcountry vegetables)
- Moloka Sweet Potatoes
- Steamed Sticky Rice
- Hawaiian Sweet Bread Pudding with Maui pineapple rum sauce
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Guava Chiffon & Chocolate Chantilly Cake
- Haupia (Hawaiian coconut pudding)
KEIKI (KIDS) MENU (Available during summer months & holiday season ONLY)
- Chicken Tenders
- Four Cheese Pizza
- Tater Tots with Ketchup
- Keiki Cookies (no nuts)
- Blue Hawaiians
- Mixed Cocktails
- Coffee & Decaf Coffee
- Assorted Teas
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa does not offer parking at their property. The closest parking is located next door, at the Whaler’s Village Shopping Center for a fee (select vendors offer partial parking validation with minimum purchase). Neither the luau nor MauiLuaus.Net will be responsible for parking fees incurred by our guests.
Starwood offers a free shuttle for Sheraton Maui and Westin Kaanapali Ocean Villas resort guests.